With a Managed Services plan, it’s like having your own IT person on staff, whose whole aim is to mitigate any problems before they happen. That means peace of mind for you, plus the extra security in knowing that prevention is paramount—as with any issue in your business life, you don’t need or want any surprises, and this program ensures you don’t have any.
When you’re looking for a complete IT services package, at a predictable cost every month, this is the service you’ve been hoping to find.
The benefits to you as a small business owner are huge.
- Experts at your disposal: You save the expenses of training your staff for a skill perhaps only needed once. Our experts are on call at any time.
- Incredible Service: Here’s where our continuity of service shines. Our job is to make sure there are no problems ahead of time, and that’s where your business benefits the most. It’s up to us to ensure top of the line service at all times.
These are only some of the benefits for you as a small business. Our monthly services include:
- 24/7 Server Monitoring
- 24/7 Workstation Monitoring
- Easy Remote Assistance Sessions
- User Account Management
- Security Patch Management
- Software License Reporting
- Management Reporting
- System Inventory Reporting
- Optional on-site hardware maintenance
We ARE your behind the scenes silent partner. You work on your business and let us look after your IT services with peace of mind.
If Managed Service plans are a new idea to you, and you’re not sure what the true costs of downtime are to your small business, this article provides a good accounting of what you can expect from MSPs.
Are you ready for
Managed IT Services?
Yes, it’s important to me to have:
- Strategic IT Direction
- Peace of mind
- A team of collaborative IT pros
- Proactive maintenance
- Improved uptimes and productivity
- Predictable monthly costs
- Procurement management